Saturday, September 25, 2010

Coffee Shop Review - Sunrise Coffee

In the desert that is the Las Vegas coffee scene Sunrise Coffee is a much needed Oasis.  I won't get into why there are not more independent specialty coffee shops for a city our size (that's for a future post), I'm just glad we have Sunrise Coffee.

Located in a strip mall on Sunset Blvd right next to a tattoo shop is this small friendly shop that serve up excellent coffee and tea products.  They pride themselves on being all organic and use Fair Trade coffee from Klatch Roasters.  I can go on and on about how much I love their Latte's and Cappuccino's, but what truly makes this place is the owners and barista's that work there.  Not only are they knowledgeable and proficient about the coffe and tea that they serve, but are extremely friendly and make you feel at home.  You never feel hurried to leave this place and can easily get caught up in the relaxed atmosphere.  For instance, while lounging on one of their three couches you can read a book from the library or play one of the many board games they have available or surf the net on their free wi-fi or just look around appreciating the local art that adorn the walls.  All this while enjoying one of their awesome drinks and something off of their all Vegan menu.  I love this place so much that I'm there about 3-4 times a week and I'm not the only one as I see a lot of the same people there day after day, which is hard to do with the fickle Vegas local.

If you love coffee or tea, Sunrise Coffee is a must.  Trust me you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment